pretty much my favourite commercial ever ft. strong ladies taking nobody’s bullshit (x)
WHY DOESN’T THIS HAVE MORE NOTES
our kids will probably attend a middle school dance where the theme is the 2010’s
they’ll wear leggings with ugg boots and twerk to “call me maybe”
when youre in a fandom that is known for being fucking annoying and youre ashamed of it but you still like the thing
When Javert discovers Gavroche, all of a sudden this melody out of ‘Bring him home’ starts playing, exactly at the line: He’s like the son I might have known, if God had granted me a son. It hit me that Javert probably admired Gavroche because even though he was so young, he was as brave as a kid could be, so passionate and bright and smart. In another life, Gavroche could have been his son and Javert would have been so proud of him.
Combeferre is so not ready to die
i forgot i titled my paper like this and it’s too late to print off another copy
I TURNED I NT INTO MY PROIFESSOR AND SHE WAS LIKE E “CHARLEMAN….NICE” AND GAVE ME A THUMBS UP IM CSREAMING
i got an 85 and my professor complimented my title in the footnotes
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Remember ladies, don’t expect to leave your house an be treated like an autonomous person who doesn’t have to search every bathroom, powder room, and elevator like you’re in a fucking neo noir spy film! So pass on these safety tips that reaffirm that deep knot of dread in your stomach telling you your humanity is up for debate!
I heartily endorse this comic.